The Rallye Fund has successfully helped many kitties since its inception. Among those:
- Thor, a 2-year-old neutered male with an esophageal blockage.
- Bones, a 3-year-old Maine Coon with a bladder blockage.
- Clefton, a kitten with a cleft palate. Additional monies collected through social media fund-raising.
- Denali, a 9-month-old kitty with a lacerated leg.
- Rocky, a 4-year-old male with a bladder blockage.
- Milo, a 2-year-old female with an injured paw.
- Bethoven, a 5-year-old male with a broken tail.
- Batty, a 2-year-old female with pyometra.
- Campbell, a young adult tabby female, who was found on a trail with a dislocated hip and turned over to ACAT for care and homing.
Unfortunately, sometimes a kitty dies, despite the assistance.
In other instances, ACAT’s assistance is not primarily monetary but logistical, such as the case of a Kenai man who moved out of state abruptly when his house burned, and needed help being reunited with his cat, Miss Tina. A similar situation saw ACAT helping a former Houston woman recovering her cat.
We appreciate our donors and our volunteers who are willing to help kitties in crisis.